Monday 7 April 2008

Not such a good week

The weigh in

This weeks weight 99.9kg (again)
Gain this week 0.4kg

Miles last week 21
Longest ride 7 miles

In keeping with most weeks when I do few miles, the weight went up last week, but should go the other way this week with the Lakeland Loop on Sunday.

At least I managed to kick start the week with a 12 mile ride the long way round to meet the local cycling club, and another 3 the short way home. That's 29 for April, and counting.

Real life gets in the way tomorrow with a trip to the Big Smoke, but I'm hoping to brave the frost on Thursday with a both-ways commute for another 82 miles. Watch this space with just 90 days (count 'em 90) to go.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Too little excercise or too much bread and butter pudding?

You have got to make the hard yards now even if it means feeling a bit hungry and going without desserts.

the E.Port Sloth said...

Looks like you will have to cut out the midnight snacks on your 'rest' weeks.

Anonymous said...

By looking at some storys on the net about some of the climbs we will do on Sunday I hopethe weather is good!

http://www.metcheck.com/V40/UK/FREE/today.asp?zipcode=keswick

If I see you I will say hello Clive, hope my fellow looper has our bnb's booked or I will be sleeping in the car :)