Tuesday 4 December 2007

Milestone Week

Weight 102.3kg (No change)
Target weight 102kg
Body lard percentage 30.9 (No change)
Body water 50.5% (No change)
BMI 31.6 (No change)

I suppose I should be satisfied that I didn't put any weight on last week...........

Miles last week 90, now 100 behind target.

So I may be 100 miles behind my own target, but there was a milestone this week. On 10th July 2006, I arrived home with a Peugeot Road Bike rescued from the tip, and puffed around 5 miles in about 24 minutes (some of it was uphill, honest).

This week, I clocked up my 5,000th mile since then, in which time I have done Audaxes, Sportives, and reduced my time for the 5 mile home circuit to 17 minutes (there's still some uphill bits).

Big "Tinsel and Lanes" Audax (213km) on Sunday, if I stay fit (cold threatening) the deficit will go this week.

No comments: