Sunday 11 November 2007

You can choose your friends...

As they say. Then of course, there's family. In my case, in-laws. Not my own, you understand, but those imposed upon me by my sisters taste in husbands.

Don't get me wrong, he's a fine chap, even down to ridiculing me for my choice in football teams (we can't all support clubs that have been European Champions, can we), but when you give him a camera he doesn't seem to know the bounds of good taste.

This week's offering arrived on an e-mail entitled "I dare you to put this on your blog". Now, not being one to shy away from a challenge, this could not go un-met. However, Mr Stu Cann, this is going to cost you a very generous click on the JustGiving link when it appears on this blog next year.

The offending article may be found on the right (with Beatles ripped off copyright title) and at Stu's suggestion should be viewed as the "before" photo or, as I prefer it, a 'work-in-progress'.

Monday is weigh in day (and this week may not be good), I'm off to console myself with lard.

2 comments:

the E.Port Sloth said...

I will knock the charity donation off the cost of repairing the cracked camera lens!

Anonymous said...

Virtual Cycling - The imagic/Fortius make Virtual Cycling or turbo training very interesting.
Geoff